Providing Project HSEQ Support to organisations undertaking major projects within the Energy Sector that carry substantial risk.
Namaka Compliance provides project HSEQ personnel specialising in reducing complexity, time, and cost to support some of the world's largest energy-related contractors. The Energy Industry faces challenges with stricter regulatory regimes and cost-constrained budgets whilst not compromising safety and quality. To tackle this, Namaka Compliance has introduced its own 'Project HSEQ Teams' concept to provide cost-effective and innovative solutions to these challenges. Our teams of HSEQ professionals bring significant first-hand experience of the Energy Industry underpinned by operational, technical expertise.
We have extensive experience in liaising with Regulatory Bodies regarding project HSE and Quality Assurance requirements or challenges. This experience spans working with regulators and representatives in various jurisdictions, including the UKCS, GOM and Australia or Flag State Authorities. In addition, Namaka Compliance has significant experience of working with class authorities in managing and maintaining Quality Assurance Standards, Quality Control and Inspection. Our Project HSEQ Support Services;
- Provide advice and guidance to project teams by recognised professionals regarding implementing client's Management Systems and risk management strategies.
- Assist with Health & Safety and Environmental Regulatory and Legislative knowledge during the tender, preparation, fabrication, execution, commissioning and close-out phases of the project.
- Create and implement project-specific systems, processes and documentation and ensure that these are deployed effectively.
- Manage Quality-related processes and tools such as creating QA Plans, I&TP's, Work pack creation, SDRL's, QA Pack's, etc.
- Develop project-related HSEQ tools and methods to improve continuously, including coaching safety performance
- Provide individuals with the capacity to develop, implement and manage project Emergency Response requirements. Ensure the continuous improvement of HSEQ conduct, knowledge and awareness, and the development of proactive safety cultures.
- Monitor the HSEQ performance during all phases of the project.
- Perform site-related activities such as; worksite inspections, project audits and incident investigations.
- Review the overall HSEQ performance on the project and communicate lessons learned to ensure continuous improvement.
- Operate in the international arena supporting, training and mentoring National project HSEQ personnel.
Need project HSEQ support?
we've got you covered