Namaka Compliance has created Outsourced Competence Assurance Support (OCAS) services to allow organisations to outsource all their training and competence requirements.
Namaka Compliance can undertake OCAS services to organisations ranging from SME's to Tier 1 Epc's and IEC's. Namaka Compliance can undertake OCAS, acting as their extended Training and Competence arm. This enables organisations to concentrate on their core business and satisfy that all competence elements are managed effectively. Organisations are required to have a robust competence framework, particularly if they are operating in highly regulated sectors such as Oil and Gas, Power Generation, Nuclear etc.
This service is developed through a gap analysis where Namaka Compliance can determine where in terms of their competence framework development the organisation currently sits. This allows Namaka Compliance to allocate the necessary resources and supporting documentation to ensure the processes are mapped effectively.
What is included in this is:
- Constant access to competent expertise
- Representation of any client meetings on Training and Competence
- Updating of 'Athena' with all necessary documentation and discipline awards
- Updates to management on progress tracking and identification on a defined basis
- Internal audits of Training and Competence in line with international standards
- Inputting Training and Competence information into tenders and pre-qualifications
- Remote assessments conducted by Technical Experts in line with organisational requirements and international standards, with Internal and external verification provided.
- Development of Re-Assessments and Interim Competence Assessments allowing for fast track opportunities
- Assisting with Identification, Selection and enhancement of Supervisory/leadership positions
The benefit of OCAS Solutions is that it enables clients to focus on their core business and is done through a contractual/retention basis. Namaka Compliance extends the organisation's current HR, Training and Competence Team with regular reporting to management.
Leave you competence assurance in our capable hands
Click to find out how we can assist your organisation