Supporting client operations in improving Compliance and Competence for the entire workforce, to ensure that regulatory standards are upheld and are capable of being assessed and verified as part of a digitilastion process.
The Management of 'Competence' within an organisation is a key business concern, whatever the nature or scale of that business. Your organisation's Competence and that of your personnel are pivotal to you achieving your business goals and objectives. Namaka Compliance offers support and guidance in all aspects of Competence Assurance Management Systems. Our considerable expertise in the Design, Implementation and Management of Competence Assurance Systems has seen us provide this service in support of industries such as; Renewable Energy, Drilling & Exploration, Petrochemical, Railway, Marine and Construction in the United Kingdom and overseas locations.
Namaka Compliance's Competence Assurance Consultancy processes can include analysing a company's existing systems identifying appropriate competence standards for their industry or regulatory requirements. They are designed to allow the definition of standards of Competence, enabling the development and delivery of assessment and verification processes that align organisational needs and the needs and development aspirations of all personnel. As well as providing direct support, we also offer Assessor and Verifier training for those supporting in-house programmes. Training and assessments are conducted by our highly experienced team of Competence Assessors, Verifiers and CA Trainers who operate both in the United Kingdom and overseas (on and offshore).
Namaka Compliance services:
- Providing turnkey Competence Assurance Project Management utilising Namaka Compliance proprietary 'Athena' Competence Management System (CMS).
- Performing Competence Assurance Gap Analysis.
- Creation of Competency Profiles and Standards for each discipline.
- Offer management of Competence Assurance Programmes.
- Provide Assessors, Training of Assessors and In-House Internal Verifiers.
- Develop bespoke Training Needs Analysis
- Outsourcing of Competence Assurance Support (OCAS)
Find out more out more about training and competence support
Get in touch